Held June 22-25, mostly outdoors in a sprawling private residence above West Hollywood’s Sunset Plaza, yoga brand Alo’s four-day wellness event was a full-scale, full-capacity affair. Alo has invited celebrities, influencers and stylists to celebrate and experience its ambitious wellness products and lifestyle through carefully selected and fully Instagram—ready brand activations. See more: How Alo Brought back Large-Scale Event Production
Because data can be extremely revealing, we thought the rest of the industry could benefit from what our editors see in the background, which is that Event professionals are really staying on top right now. Think of this monthly list as your own pulse on the events and meetings industry.
1. 15 New Roles in the Event Industry That Emerged During the recent times
From technical production manager, to hygiene expert-to-meeting-designer, here are some New positions that Event companies and venues have hired.
2. 10 Cool Event Ideas You may have Missed This Month From Match, Hulu, American Express, and More
Here’s a look at 10 worth stealing ideas we spotted in June 2021.
3. Event Tech Check: 8 Cool New Tools, Event Planners Should Know Now
BizBash dives into the recent technological solutions for events of all types.
4. 10 Smart Ways To Activate Vending Machines
Here’s how brands like Target, Hyatt, Urban Decay and National Geographic have used Vending machines to promote new products, distribute prizes, generate social media posts and more.
5. 10 New Food-based Activities for Virtual Team Building
From virtual ice cream social gatherings to making your own beverage classes to on-camera lessons from great chefs, here are fun new ideas for virtual corporate events and holiday parts.
6. 8 Team Building Ideas-On-the Olympic Theme
With the Summer Olympics in full swing, groups are opting for team building activities inspired by the Games.
7. 10 Places for Corporate Retreats
These conference centers, resorts, and meeting spaces offer getaways for companies that want to organize corporate retreats.
8. Who is Ready to rotate again? Take a look at the “Friends” – experience
The immersive space features interactive set reconstructions, original props and costs, as well as a central perk.
9. 5 beverage Station Ideas for summer events
Take inspiration from these configurations we spotted on Instagram.
10. See how this Experiential Mobile Activity Transfer: the Return of Live Events
Rent the Runway and Social Studies have teamed up with SKB Event Shop for a cross-country trip this summer.
11. Inside American Express ‘ New One-Week Virtual Experience
The Brand’s preface membership week featured special offers and benefits for cardholders.
12. 8 Smart Tips and the Best Brands for Event Day Outfit
After a year of sweatpants, we could all use a little fashion help. Here are some rules and reference marks shared by other industry professionals that will help you organize your events in style.
13. How Alo Brought Back Large-Scale Event Production
The yoga brand held year outdoor event where wellness and branding were both central and central.
14. Checklist: 10 Things to know about Organizing Food Trucks at your Event
From permits to portion sizes, here’s what you need to know before renting a food truck to ensure catering at your event.
15. 5 Steps to producing an Inclusive Hybrid Event
Make sure everyone feels welcome and accommodated at your next hybrid event, regardless of how they plan to attend.